My flickr photos

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family Sports Day!



This is our family cheering on the Vikings.  Yes, they won on Sunday, the 17th, but this was actually a close Vikings/Green Bay game that the Vikings won.  My husband is on the left. Then it is our 2 sons, our future son-in-law, one of our daughters and my husband's brother.  My mother-in-law was there, too - that's who my brother-in-law is looking at.  The boys' faces you see are twins and I love their excitement!  Can you just imagine the noise they are making!  I don't even have to watch the game  - they all let me know what is happening by their reactions!  For more family fun, go to I Heart Faces!

24 comments:

  1. Wendy, I just love this. SERIOUSLY love it : ) I love the excitement and the happiness and the together-ness! It is a sensational picture. I hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...this is so FUN! Looks like my family when we're cheering on our Colts! :) Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like it was a fun one! great expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Vikings! Yay for a win today! :) (From another MN person). Fun photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just hear 'em.... "SCORE!!!!!" Wooohoo... great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love the purple shirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I can hear the noise! ;) Cool capture.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the enthusiasm on the face of the guy in the white shirt, he looks like he's having a FANTASTIC time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The family that cheers together...! Love it! Such real emotion captured!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is a PERFECT entry for Family week!!! I can't help but smile back at all that clearly-loud enthusiasm!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, talk about excitement. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great shot! My sister was cheering for the Vikings yesterday, too! I'm a Cowboys fan, but love Favre...so now that the Cowboys are out I'm rooting for the Vikings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! What a great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shot of family fun and togetherness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like someone else said, you can hear the noise! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, you've incorporated some action into this one. Great and exciting photo!

    ReplyDelete

Wendy's Blogs

I ♥ Faces